miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2009

FASHION!!


What is Fashion?


  • Fashion is a term commonly used to describe a style of clothing worn by most of people of a country.
  • Clothing is made out of all types of matieral such as cotton, rayon, spandex, and polyester,and they are just a few used.
  • A clothing style may be introduced as a fashion, but its use becomes a custom after being handed down from generation to generation.















MY OPINIONS


  • I like colorful clothes
  • I like fashion
  • I like gateway and models




DIFFERENT OPINIONS
:
"I love a great, high quality leopard print. No matter the season or era a great print makes all the difference when worn properly and in proportion".

"I love Ezzedin Alaia shoes and anything Chanel. They are classic. Never goes out. You just build or re-build a wardrobe around them".







Where are the world's fashion centers?

New York, Paris and Milan are considered the major hubs for designers and manufacturers of fashion apparel and accessories.

London, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hong Kong, Sydney and Sao Paolo, in addition to hundreds of other smaller market areas are host to excellent designers and manufacturers.



Fashion is big business. More people are involved in the buying, selling and production of clothing than any other business in the world!!!



12 comentarios:

  1. Welcome to my blog!!!

    I hope you like it...

    I wait yours comments!!

    kisses..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow i really like it, it's amazing i believe is a good opinion about the fashion.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. FaShIon Is ThE BeSt tOpIc!!!....
    I LiKe tHe nEw fAshIoN...
    YoUr tOpIc iS CoOl!!!--->>

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i really like it it was interesting and with many colors,

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The pics are nice your blog is lke a magazine have all, do you have the number of Gucci?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree with you, Fashion is a bussines, more than art or tendence. Only they take care for sell and sell.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I like so much your blog
    for the colors, the pictures
    and the information.
    and with you opinion I'm agree

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Take care about the spelling of the words.i like that you said what are the centers of fashion in the world, o don´t kenw about them

    ResponderEliminar
  9. fashion is now for some people the most important thing, that's why they try to make a bussines with clothes. I think fashion must to be an art or something to put our ideas.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I think it is good, because the text has pictures and examples to show the people .It is more easier for us to understand ,i like it....

    ResponderEliminar
  11. hi Adriana.

    after looking at your blog, I think the information you displayed there is nice. However, i would like to know about what you think about them. Do you think is a good idea to wear fashion'

    ResponderEliminar